Have you downloaded a file with the extension .ISO and are you unsure what to do with it? Follow the step-by-step instructions in this video to learn how to deal with this file-type.
You can either choose to burn the ISO-file on the disk or you can open it with a program called DAEMON TOOLS LITE, to be downloaded here: Daemon Tools downloads. This program will make your computer think your ISO-file is actually on a disk. After downloading and installing DAEMON TOOLS LITE you need to open it to get a small icon with a lightning bolt on the bottom bar of your screen. Click on this icon and select a drive to mount your ISO-file, which you can browse for in the new window that pops up. And that's it! You can now open ISO-files without burning them on CD/DVD first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades