If you're new to OS X, you may have seen Apple's presentation software, Keynote, but you might also have a lot of PowerPoint files lying around. After a while of watching the same fonts, images, transitions and builds, those presentations can seem a little dated or unoriginal. If you want to try to liven things up, import them into Keynote. Simply open Keynote, select import an existing file, and chose a PowerPoint presentation. That's it. For a step-by-step video demonstration, watch this OS X tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades