In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to open SWF files in a default browser. This is really very easy and simple to do and takes practically no time. There are neither audio nor typed instructions in this video. It is a demonstration of the steps involved in downloading and installing the application called ‚Äògrandepunto.swf‚Äô. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/?rvmun2tnx0g , click on the download link for ‚Äògrandepunto.swf‚Äô and save the file to your computer. Then open the application and drag and drop it in your browser window. You will see that the browser will open the .swf file. That‚Äôs all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades