Techmaniacs the youtube user show us how to open task manager without having to go through the intermediate screen on a new Windows Vista. When you click on the ctrl button, the alt button and the delete button on your keyboard, it opens up a new window that gives you the options of switching users, log off, change password and start task manager. If you do not want to go through this every time there is a shortcut to get straight to task manager. You click the ctrl button, the Shift button and the Esc button on the keyboard and it will open up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades