In this tutorial, we learn how to open .zip files. First, go to the start menu and search for "regedit.exe", then press enter. After this, a new window will pop up, open the computer icon, then open "current user", "software", "Microsoft", "Windows", then "current version". Now, click on the explorer folder, then the "file exts" folder and ".zip" folder. You should now see three different folders, right click on "user choice", then delete it. Exit this program, and now return to your zip folder. You should now be able to open it without a problem. This should fix your problem for all the files you can't open, so enjoy using this tool!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades