In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to password protect their files. This task can only be done on a Windows computer. Begin by creating a Microsoft Word document. Simply right-click on the desktop, go to New and select Microsoft Word Document. Then double-click on the document and create your text document. Now to save it, click on File and select Save As. Name the file. Now click on the Tools drop-down menu and select Security Options. Then type in a password, reconfirm the password and click OK. Finish by clicking on Save. This video will benefit hose viewers who have created private documents, and would like to learn how to password protect their documents for security and safety of their information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades