In this tutorial, we learn how to password protect any folder on your desktop in Windows. First, right click on your desktop, then go to "new", then "compressed zipped folder" and name it whatever you want. Next, put what you want inside of the folder. After you've done this, open the folder then go to "file" and then "add a password". Pick a password that you will remember and type it into the text box, after you do this, click on "ok". Now your folder will be password protected and you will only be able to access it by typing in the password!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades