In this tutorial, we learn how to password protect a folder in Snow Leopard on your Mac. First, go to the finder and click on "utilities". Now go to "file, new, disk image from folder". Now, you can select the folder you want and then click "image". Make it a read/write folder so you still can edit the files and enable the encryption. Save this, then it will ask you for a password. Create a password and then verify it. When finished, uncheck the "remember my password", then click on "ok". Now, double check to make sure your file is password protected and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades