In this tutorial, we learn how to password protect your folders on a Mac computer. First, use the spotlight tool to type in "disk" and then click on disk utility on the drop down menu. From here, go to the save as menu and enter in the name for the volume. After this, change the size of the desktop and change the encryption choice. Use the one that is recommended and then click on 'ok'. Form here you will be asked for a password, then you will need to verify that password. From here, click on the 'ok' button and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades