In this how-to video, you will learn how to permanently delete temporary files on your computer with CCleaner. First, find and download the program called CCleaner. Install the program and then open it. Now, go to the settings and choose the strength of the clean up. This will determine how thorough the program will be in cleaning up these files. Go to tools if you want to uninstall programs. Go to the cleaner tab and press Run Cleaner. This will permanently remove temporary files. This is useful for freeing up space on you computer. Viewing this video will show you how to get rid of those files permanently.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades