In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to pin a program to the task-bar in Windows 7. Click on the Start menu and click on All Programs. Find the program that you want to pin in the task-bar and click on it. Right-click on the program and select Pin to Task-bar. The program will then be pinned as an icon on the left side of the task-bar, beside the Start menu. Users are able to pin as much programs to the task-bar as they want. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Windows 7 computer, and would like to learn how to pin programs to the task-bar to quickly access it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades