Windows 7 has an interesting new feature by which you can pin your programs to the task bar and this video shows you how to do it. In Windows 7 if you have any frequently used program you can improve its ease of access by pinning it to the task bar. Now to do this first open the start menu, go to the programs, and now browse to any program and right click it. From that menu select the Pin to task bar option. When you do this the program icon will appear on the task bar. Now the program is pinned to that task bar. Now if you click on that icon in the task bar, it will launch that program. This greatly improves the ease of access to the frequently used programs. Similarly you can also pin the programs to the start menu by selecting the appropriate option in the same menu. This video shows how to pin a program to the task bar and start menu in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades