In this video the instructor shows how to hide any kind of file in a .Jpeg image file. To do this take the image in a new folder. Go to start button and then to run. Type cmd in the run and hit enter to open the command prompt. Now browse to the directory that contains the picture and also the file that you want to store using the CD command. Type the command to create our required file as shown in the video. Now a new file will be created that contains your image as well as the file that you hid in it and no one will know about the hidden file in it unless they user encryption. This video shows how to hide any kind of a file in a image file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades