This video demonstrates how to reformat a hard drive and perform a clean installation of Windows XP operating system. The tutor first advises to make a back up of everything, including the drivers and my folders. He explains various methods by which one can take the backup of the data in a system. Now he shows how to format the C drive where you can now install Windows. He also shows software that is used to take the backup of important data before formatting. This video shows how to reformat and reinstall Windows XP and retain the original data by using the back-up features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades