What if your PC crashed? What would you do? Everything would be gone, erased forever, and you'd be in a horrible and stressful situation, especially if all of you homework or work files were stored on your Windows PC. But why even enable yourself to be in that situation? In Windows XP, it's not uncommon to have experienced a corrupt registry or a missing DLL file, or having a blue screen of death.
This video tutorial will show you how to prevent a major disaster, because you don't want to have to restore the system back to factory defaults. The answer is as simple to backing up your files, so you can restore them later if need be. This video covers the process on Windows XP.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades