Windows 7 is the hot, new operating system replacing the past XP and Vista systems. Windows 7 is the most simplified, user-friendly version that Microsoft has developed - ever. Get acquainted with your new version of Windows straight from Microsoft.
This video tour will show you how to use Live Taskbar Previews on Windows 7. See thumbnails of all your open programs.
With Windows XP, a taskbar shows the programs you've got open and lists the associated files you're working with. With Windows Vista, if you hover over a program on the taskbar you can see thumbnail images of files you have open with that program. But you can't interact with the files.
With Windows 7, you can point to a taskbar icon to see actual images of all of your open files or programs. Then, move your mouse over the image to preview the window full-screen. Click on the full screen image, and you can start working with it immediately. You can even close windows from the thumbnail previews—a big time saver.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades