In this video from MacTipsOrg we learn how to print directly form your desktop on a Mac making printing very quick and easy. First, open your system preferences, and then click on print and fax. Now take the printer icon you see there and drag it to you desktop. Place it anywhere on your desktop. Whenever you need to print now, you can take your item, drag it, and drop the item right on the printer that is now on your desktop and it will print! This is a quick time saving technique to use for your Mac when printing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades