In this video, we learn how to print from a shared printer in Ubuntu. First, turn your computer on and then go to your system. From here, go to admin and then printing. After this, you will get a pop up window. Click on 'new' and then it will search for the printer. Next, you will click on 'network printers' and then go to 'windows printer via samba'. Then, click on browse and expand the workgroup. Then, expand the name of the computer and you will find the name of the computer as well. Now, verify the printer and you will be finished with the wizard and can print.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades