To print your screen on Windows Vista, start by going to the start menu. Click on all programs then click on accessories. When accessories opens click paint and that will open a new window with the paint program. Minimize the programs so that your desktop is all you see. Press the prtsc button near the top right side of the keyboard. Once you have pushed prtsc, restore the paint program so that it is full screen again. Click edit and a drop down menu will open. Then click the paste button. Your desktop will appear on paint. If you want to save the desktop click save as and enter a name for the file and you are all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades