In this tutorial, we learn how to protect a Windows PC from spyware & malicious software with Dave. You can get spyware from downloading random things, so a great way to make sure you don't download these things, is to use Firefox and search your items before you download them. If you do happen to get these, use SpyBot to find and destroy the viruses you have downloaded. It's free to download, you just have to search it on Google, then download and install it. This will help save your computer when you accidentally download malicious things on your computer. SpyBot has software that will find something right away if it tries to download to your registry as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades