In this how-to video, you will learn how to quickly make a Windows 7 boot disk. This is essential for making backups or booting from something other than the operating system on your hard drive. First, go to the control panel and click the back up your computer option under system and security. Next, go to the left and click create a system repair disk. Put a blank DVD in to the optical drive. Select your drive and press create disk. This video shows just how quick and easy it is to make a boot disk for your Windows 7 operating system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades