To quickly disable the UAC option on Windows Vista operating system on a computer first go to the control panel on your computer. Then go to user accounts, next click on turn user account on or off and you will be prompted to type in your password. Type in your password and press enter. Then uncheck the box that says use UAC to help protect your computer. Then click the okay button to finish. You can now exit out of the control panel and go back to your desktop. The UAC on your computer should now be completely disable and not working on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades