In this video, we zoom into a web page of mac related
sites which displays various websites and their links.
The cursor moves over these various titles and stops over
different words, highlighting each word. A small window
pops up displaying the abbreviation,meaning of the word
and the way it is pronounced. Than the page scrolls down
and the cursor moves over each title , highlighting each word.
We see the meaning of each word being displayed in the pop up.
Now we know that this is possible by holding the Command-Control-D keys.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades