This video tutorial from pctechbytes presents how to quickly set up Homegroups in Microsoft Windows 7.This feature allows to easily share files between computers with Windows 7 operating system.Press Start button, select My Computer option. In the newly opened window select Homegroup from the list to the left. Select View Homegroup Settings link.In this window you can choose what types of documents you want to share with other Windows 7 operating system users.You can share pictures, documents, music, printers, videos.Then from Other homegroup actions select Change the password option, because you need to select the password for your new homegroup.Once you set up your homegroup, you will always need to enter password before using it.Now you will be able to quickly share files between Windows 7 computers.Voila!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades