Taking a screen shot of a window in Mac OS X can be a fun thing to do. Many people do not know how to complete this task. Following a couple simple steps can have you on your way in no time. The first thing that you will want to do is get your computer up and running. Once you are on the desktop, you can take a screen shot of it by pressing command-shift-4 and then holding the space bar. You should remember to hold the space bar and not just press it to ensure that the screen shot is captured. Following these simple steps will having you taking screen shots on your computer in no time at all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades