Record desktops with RecordItNow! on Ubuntu Linux
Ever wanted to record your desktop screen? Well, it's entirely possible on Ubuntu Linux. This computer operating system could be a bit tricky for beginners, but fret not, help is here. Check out this video tutorial on how to record desktops with RecordItNow! on Ubuntu Linux.
RecordItNow is an Linux application similar to RecordMyDesktop, but for KDE, designed for recording your desktop. It has more features than qt-recordmydesktop, thus if you are using KDE, you should really give it a try. Another great thing about RecordItNow is that it supports plugins.
Among the RecordItNow plug-ins are two which you will really like: ffmpeg and mencoder. These two plugins can automatically encode your videos in a desired format. Another interesting plug-in allows you to upload your videos directly to YouTube or blip.tv.
Other options include a timer, manually enter the FPS rate, sound recording, and include mouse clicks with different colors into the video.
Tru3m0sl3m has all kinds of tutorials, from Windows and Ubuntu Linux operating systems to Islamic videos. If you're looking for some quick and handy computer tips or tricks, this is a good place to start.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades