For anyone who has accidentally deleted a file, follow the steps in this tutorial to learn how to recover the file on Ubuntu. Learn what commands to type to run a search that will allow you to undelete a deleted file. This tutorial shows you letter by letter what command to type and in what format it should be typed to scan your hard drive for the deleted file. Once your search has found the file, the tutorial also shows how it can be recovered and then saved back onto your hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades