This video from CNET Insider Secrets tells you how to recover deleted files from a data drive. If a disk is still readable by the computer, files may be recovered. Files may be recovered using the PhotoRec program, PC Inspector or other programs that may be available. An example is shown where mp3 files are deleted from a flash drive. We are then shown how files are recovered using the PhotoRec program, including how to select the correct file system. The mp3 files are recovered along with various pieces of other files that were deleted long ago.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades