In this data recovery tutorial the instructor shows how to recover deleted files and lost data using a free software called PC Inspector. On your computer you may loose data sometimes due to a corrupted hard drive, or because you deleted it accidentally or some other reason. Now some times you will need to recover that important data and it will cost you hundreds of dollars to get it done outside by the professionals. Now you can avoid this and use a free software called PC inspector and recover the data your self. Go to the snap files website shown in the video and download the software PC Inspector File Recovery. This is a freeware which means you don't have to pay any thing to use it. After downloading it run the program by clicking it. Now it will prompt you for basic settings like choosing your language. After these settings you are provided with a lot of options on the data recovery and by running them you can recover your lost data. This video shows how to recover lost data using the freeware PC Inspector File Recovery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades