This video shows the method to recover deleted files in Ubuntu using Testdisk. The demonstration is done by deleting a set of pictures and recovering them later. The test disk is installed at first. Then we click on the terminal icon and go to the list options available. These include selecting the list of drives available, partition table type and the type of file system in the original photos. Then the system asks you to select the part to be analyze and destination folder. The tool then recovers deleted files. The tool is closed by choosing the quit option and the deleted files can be seen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades