This video tutorial is all about recovering the deleted files in Windows Vista. If you are using the Windows Vista and you have unknowingly deleted a file and emptied the recycle bin, then you can recover it. This can be done by using the Shadow Explorer. Shadow Explorer is a Vista program that accesses the Vista Volume Shadow Copy Service. In Vista, the shadow copy service is turned on by default. It creates backups of files on a regular basis. Shadow Explorer provides access to these backup files. The Shadow Explorer software can be downloaded for free from the site ShadowExplorer.com. This allows you to select a particular date and look for the files which were on your computer at that time. If any of those files are not there currently on your computer, then it can be copied to the active disk directories.
Thus, this video tutorial helps the viewer to recover any deleted files in his/her computer. Unknowingly deleting files from the computer and recycle bin is a common thing. But now after watching this video tutorial, the viewer can recover those deleted files very easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades