Sometimes data is lost on your hard drive by accidental deletion from recycle bin, or due to reformat or other reasons. In this video the instructor shows how to recover data even after a reformat. Contrary to popular belief that data is completely lost after a permanent deletion or reformat, it is possible to retrieve the lost data using some tools. It is only that windows cannot locate the data after deletion which is still present in the lower levels of you hard disk and to retrieve this you will need third party software. It is important to know that the deleted data is present only temporarily and can be easily overwritten by some new data, so one must recover it immediately before making any changes to the hard drive. Go to the website:
[http://www.recovering-deleted-files.net]. In the website there is an application called "Data Recovery Pro" which can be downloaded for free and used to retrieve your lost data as shown in this video. This video shows how to recover files after reformat using the "Data Recovery Pro" software.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades