In this video tutorial, Mike shows how to find a missing file in Windows XP and Vista with three different options. In the first option, open Windows Explorer or My Computer. Then open the recycle bin to check for your missing files. If you don't see your file there, close the recycle bin and go to Start and then Search. Look for your file by searching for the file by name to find the location of your missing file. You don't have to know the entire file name to do a search. If that does not work and you think you accidentally deleted it, try to do a file scan of your computer using Data Recovery. It will scan USB drives, floppy disks, and even removable hard drives.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades