In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to recover a recycling bin in Windows Vista. This task is very fast, easy and simple to do. Begin by right-clicking on the desktop and select Personalize. In the Tasks sidebar, click on "Change desktop icons". In the Desktop Icons tab, under Desktop check Recycle Bin and any other icons that you wish to display on your desktop. Finish by clicking OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to recover the recycle bin icon because they have accidentally deleted it from the desktop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades