This video tutorial in Computers & Programming category will show you how to reduce memory usage in Windows XP to speed it up. The 1st method is to press Windows logo key and pause break together. The 2nd method is to go to start > control panel > system. Now the system properties box will come up. Here you click on 'advanced' tab. Now click the 'settings' tab under 'performance'. Click on 'visual effects', select 'adjust for best performance' and click 'apply'. Then under the 'custom' drop down menu, check the four boxes shown in the video and click 'apply' and click OK twice. Now reboot your computer and you will see that it has become faster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades