This video tutorial belongs to the Computers & Programming category which is going to show you how to reformat a computer. For doing this you will need your computer and the operating system CD. Turn on the computer and load the CD. Then keep tapping f8. Your computer will now load from the CD. When the set up options page comes up, select the 'set up windows' option. Thereafter select the number of partitions that you want to create in your hard drive. The hard drive is now reformatted and the rest of the process is automatic. Then you enter the name and the organization when prompted, select your time zone, select the network settings and the computer will set itself up and restart. And you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades