In this video the tutor shows how to format a Windows XP PC by showing a live demonstration. First he shows how to hold down the delete button while computer starts so that you can get into the BIOS settings. Then in the BIOS he shows how to change the primary boot device from Hard disk drive to CD drive. Now he saves the settings and reboots the PC which now starts from the reboot able XP CD. Next he takes you through the steps to format your computer through the installation disk. This video shows how to format a hard disk drive using XP installation CD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades