This is a video tutorial in the Computers & Programming category where you are going to learn how to reformat your computer. Make sure you back up all important files on a flash drive or CD. Take your operating system CD in to your CD drive and boot up your computer. When the PC comes on, it will ask you to boot from the CD. Press any key to do so. Press 'enter' when windows set up loading is completed. Then type in 1 to format the C drive. Then when the windows prompt comes up, type in "format C:" when prompted to proceed with reformatting, press Y to proceed. After the reformatting, the computer will reboot and you will have a blank C drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades