In this tutorial, we learn how to reformat your computer. If you're computer is running very slow, this is a great way to get it to run faster. First, insert your operating CD system and restart your computer. After this, a blue screen will show up and you will see a list for "unpartitioned space", which will show the size of the drive. Then, you will need to choose which of the options that you would like to do. You can choose the option by reading through the menu and using the keys on your computer. After you do this, you can log onto your computer and it will be completely reformatted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades