In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to reformat your hard drive to install Windows XP. You will need a copy of window XP. Insert the CD in to your CD drive. Restart your computer and the command prompt will show. Press any key to boot from the windows XP set up CD. The set up screen will be displayed. Click enter and agree to all the terms. Then select the driver on which you want to put the XP and click enter. Then select the NTFS file system and not the ‚Äòquick‚Äô version. Press F to format the drive. Depending on the size of the hard drive, it will take some time and your computer will thereafter reboot. XP is now installed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades