In this clip, you'll learn how to reinstall an accidentally-deleted system application like TextEdit, Preview, iCal, Address Book or QuickTime without reinstalling OS X. With a little know-how, it's easy. So easy, in fact, that this video guide can offer a complete overview of the process in a matter of a few minutes. For more information, including a complete demonstration and detailed, step-by-step instructions, watch this home-computing how-to from MacMost.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades