Remote assistance is a feature that, as its name suggests allows a user to remotely control another computer. The user can then use the remote computer in the same way as if the user is physically present there. Most modern operating systems support this feature. Of course both these computers should have a supported means of communication present between them. As shown in this video, the first step involves configuring the appropriate settings and administrative privileges required to connect them. Next step is to actually initiate the connection process (The connection should be manually authorized at the other end). Finally, when connected, you may actually work on the remote computer from your own computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades