Spyware are programs that infect your system and / or at the same time collect personal information without your consent.
Advanced virus remover disguises itself as a legitimate virus removal tool, but in reality, it is itself a virus. Watch this video to learn how to disinfect your PC if its infected with this virus. It disables access to the Task Manager as well as the Registry Editor.
The software needed are:
1) Spyware Doctor with Antivirus: Which actually detects the various traces of the virus (like registry entries, files etc.)
2) Smithfraudfix: Which when used in safe mode, disinfects the host file and enables the use of the Task Manager and the Registry Editor.
3) Kill Process: It terminates the spyware program's running process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades