AntiVirus Live is a fake antivirus software which comes onto your system and asks you to buy it. It doesn't provide any security to the computer. Here is the procedure to remove it: (1) disable the proxy server for your LAN in Internet Explorer. 2) download the process explorer from ms technet. 3) locate and kill the sysguard.exe. 4) finally remove AntiVirus Live. After following all these steps reboot the computer. Protection against future intrusion is mentioned. You should be aware of the best way to have a virus-free computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades