This video tutorial from TigerDirectBlog shows how to easily install or uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 7 operating system.
In case you find Internet Explorer does not meet your expectations and standards, you can safely remove it from your system and install another one (Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
Click Start button, click Control Panel.
Click Programs menu item, then click Turn Windows features on or off. From the list of Windows feature programs uncheck box next to Internet Explorer 8.
Click Yes when a window opens, asking if you want to turn IE 8 off.
Then click OK and Internet Explorer 8 will be removed from your machine.
if you want to install IE 8 back, just check the box from list again and click OK.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades