In this tutorial, we learn how to remove noise from audio files in Ubuntu with Audacity. To do this, you will first open up Audacity and then open up your audio file. To get rid of the noise, you will highlight the area with just the noise, not anything else. Now, go to 'effect', 'noise removal' from the top toolbar. Now, click 'get noise profile' and right after this you will need to select the whole file. After this, go back to the noise removal toolbar and click 'ok'. From here, you will see there is no more noise on the audio file, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades