In this tutorial, we learn how to remove a program from your startup menu in Windows XP. First, hold down the start key on your keyboard, then hit 'r'. After this, type in 'msconfig' into the box that appears. Click 'ok' and then go to the start up tab. Find the applications that you don't want to start on your computer when you restart or turn it on. Check the check mark next to the ones that you want and remove it for the ones that you don't. When you're finished and have all the correct boxes checked, click on the 'ok' button!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades