In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you are going to learn how to remove temp files from your hard disk in Windows Vista. Go to search, type '%TEMP%' and click 'enter'. The search result will show all temp files that are in your computer. These have come from all the sites you have visited. Normally each of these will be small files of a few KB in size. Now scroll down the bottom of the page and draw a transparent box to encompass all the files. Then right click and click on 'delete'. Click 'yes' on the next dialog box and all temp files will be deleted. In case a dialog box comes up for any file, you can click on 'skip' to retain that file.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades