This video illustrates the method of Removing Ubuntu Linux installation and the GRUB Loader. The process is composed of the following steps -Step 1Insert the Ubuntu Linux Live CD. Boot from CD and select the install option.Step 2Click on install button and wait until the next screen appears. Now , you would be presented with two options that would enable to either "Uninstall Ubuntu" or "Install it again".Step 3Choose the Uninstall option and check the Remove GRUB loader option. Also check the option that says "Remove user accounts and delete Linux partition"Step 4Wait for setup to completely remove the Ubuntu files and the GRUB loader. After it is done , you would be presented with a window detailing the report and your PC would reboot in ten seconds. The next time your computer boots , you would directly be taken to the Windows Boot Manager and not to the GRUB loader. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades