Alex with Mr. Find A Way demonstrates how to remove unwanted files from your PC with the CCleaner program. First open up your web browser and download the CCleaner program. After the program has downloaded, open the file to install the program on your computer system. Open up the program and select the deletion options from the choices on the left hand side of the screen. Click the run cleaner button on the bottom right hand side of the screen. The program will now delete the files. A status update will appear in the CCleaner window. CCleaner will help your computer run faster by deleting unnecessary files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades